Talented individuals, like you, are looking for a career where one has the freedom to make decisions and an environment to apply one’s creativity. Xtensegrity offers you such an atmosphere while empowering you to make effective decisions. Our Core Values:
Trust, Respect and Transparency
Healthy Work - Life Balance
Premier Consulting Group has been delivering solutions to our customers consistently since 1997. Today, we continue to delight our customers with on-time, high quality deliverables. As Xtensegrity, we will continue to provide the same superior service and products that has made us successful thus far.
It is important for each of us to ask our selves one question: How can we grow this company and be a part of the success story?.
With state-of-the-art infrastructure and communication facilities, Xtensegrity is unique in our ability to help customers enhance productivity by ensuring that vital business functions work faster, cheaper and better. Our ability to conceptualize, architect and implement new solutions allow customers to transform legacy models to take their business to the next level.
At the heart of our culture is the building of a high performance culture. Nothing helps an individual more than to be given responsibility and to know they are trusted.
Xtensegrity offers Vacation, Holiday Pay, Medical Insurance, 401K, disability insurance, and relocation benefits.
Employees are paid monthly. We take care of all payroll deductions required by state and federal laws; we match social security contributions and provide worker’s compensation insurance.
Please look at our current openings below and if your profile matches an open position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your updated resume indicating the Position ID in the subject of the email.
Please attach a cover letter highlighting your qualifications for the offered position.
Checkout our current openings.
Responsible for leading all phases of the NetSuite software implementation process, including:
• Lead business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions with clients to determine NetSuite system requirements
• Prepare Business Requirements Document indicating the core functionality and processes that must be configured in NetSuite; and the Solution Design Document that presents the strategy, architecture and design of the proposed solution that effectively addresses these requirements
• Implement and configure NetSuite to address business needs and processes, including system setup, Chart of Accounts and advanced accounting configuration, lead-to-order, order-to-cash, procure-to-pay, items & inventory management, manufacturing, warehouse management, fulfillment, fixed asset management, etc.
• Build reports, saved searches and dashboards that provide comprehensive and forward-looking Business Intelligence
• Migrate legacy transactional and entity data from client’s existing database to NetSuite
• Establish test cases and lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with core client stakeholders to ensure system configuration objectives have been met
• Create training/support documentation, and drive end-user training to promote user adoption
• Manage the “Go Live” deployment processes, ensuring a seamless software launch and continuity of business operations during this cutover
• Support the client following “Go Live” deployment to troubleshoot issues that arise, and promote additional methods to optimize the system for enhanced performance
Ideal candidate will have following qualifications:
*3-5 years of object orientated programming experience
*Develop, test and debug NetSuite applications
*Interpret and translate business specifications into technical specifications
Ability to work on Optim 9.1 on Windows and Linux and Optim on z/OS
Research source system database and schema information for Data Archive
Determine resolution and perform necessary tasks to resolve table archive variances
Facilitate technical requirements, design and test documentation for archive efforts
Complete and submit technical data Chain of Custody documentation for archive efforts
Create DB Alias, Access definition, Archive files, User creation, scheduling is added advantage and experience in Optim installation, configuration & migrations
Experience in installing, configuring and migrating Optim files in Optim data growth in Windows & Linux servers
Apply Data retention and Legal hold on the Archived data
US Labor Condition Applications (LCA)
ETA Form 9035E - Labor Condition Application for Nonimmigrant Workers covering 1 worker(s) for the position of PROGRAMMER ANALYST during the period of employment beginning 12/09/2015 through 12/09/2018 (case number I-200-15343-103738)